It’s a pretty common occurrence for fans and analysts to make bold predictions about a game or season. If the prediction doesn’t come true, then that’s OK - you said it was bold! If it DOES come true, though... now you look like a genius!
So in that spirit, some of the Canal Street Chronicles writers were asked to share with me a bold prediction or two for the Week 6 of the regular season for the New Orleans Saints: back on the road to face Minshew Magic and the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Here are a few of the bold predictions provided by some of the contributors at Canal Street Chronicles:
- Sacksonville - Saints defense registers another six sacks. (Don)
- Bounce Back - Deonte Harris returns a punt for a touchdown and doesn’t fumble the ball. (Chad)
- Hopefully Kamara is Healthy - Latavius Murray rushes for over 100 yards. (Butler)
- Offensive Explosion - Both Jared Cook and Michael Thomas each have over 100 receiving yards. (Bob)
- About Time - Jared Cook scores two touchdowns in his breakout game. (Chad)
- Big D - Saints D intercepts Gardner Minshew twice, sacks him five times, and holds Leonard Fournette to under 60 rushing yards. (Bob)
- Drew Who? - Teddy Bridgewater throws for 300+ yards with 3+ touchdowns for the second week in a row. (Bob)
Here are my three bold predictions for the game:
- Gardner Minshew turns the ball over three times.
- Alvin Kamara has more than double the total yards of offense of Leonard Fournette.
- Marcus Davenport gets another two sacks in back-to-back weeks.
So there are some of our bold predictions for the game. What are yours?