It’s a pretty common occurrence for fans and analysts to make bold predictions about a game or season. If the prediction doesn’t come true, then that’s OK - you said it was bold! If it DOES come true, though... now you look like a genius!
So in that spirit, some of the Canal Street Chronicles writers were asked to share with me a bold prediction or two for the Week 7 of the regular season for the New Orleans Saints: staying out on the road to face the vaunted Chicago Bears defense.
Here are a few of the bold predictions provided by some of the contributors at Canal Street Chronicles:
- Line Game Strong - Saints offensive line doesn’t give up any sacks. (Conner)
- Jared Who? - Josh Hill scores two touchdowns. (Bob)
- Run, Teddy, Run - Teddy Bridgewater is the Saints’ leading rusher. (Butler)
- New Kid on the Block - Zach Zenner scores a touchdown. (Conner)
- Pick City - Vonn Bell and Eli Apple each register an interception. (Bob)
- Taysom Time - Taysom Hill throws a touchdown pass to Teddy. (Don)
- Alvin Who? - Latavius Murray has over 100 scrimmage yards and a touchdown. (Chad)
- Taysom Time pt. 2 - Taysom scores twice. (Butler)
Here are my three bold predictions for the game:
- Each team has under 250 yards of offense.
- Each team scores a defensive touchdown.
- Each team’s quarterback is the leading rusher for their team.
So there are some of our bold predictions for the game. What are yours?