After a couple of weeks where the New Orleans Saints play at noon, we’re back to a late afternoon kickoff that will be heavily featured on FOX. Until then, we have eight matchups to look forward to while we wait to see what awaits us in Chicago. Here’s what we’re working with.
- Los Angeles Rams (3-3) at Atlanta Falcons (1-5)
- Miami Dolphins (0-5) at Buffalo Bills (4-1)
- Jacksonville Jaguars (2-4) at Cincinnati Bengals (0-6)
- Minnesota Vikings (4-2) at Detroit Lions (2-2-1)
- Oakland Raiders (3-2) at Green Bay Packers (5-1)
- Houston Texans (4-2) at Indianapolis Colts (3-2)
- Arizona Cardinals (2-3-1) at New York Giants (2-4)
- San Francisco 49ers (5-0) at Washington Redskins (1-5)
Not many of these matchups jump out as must-see action, but there will be tons of interest in seeing if the Falcons can get a win or not. There’s a realistic possibility of them staring at 1-9 if their habits keep up. The AFC South showdown between the Texans and Colts is arguably the game to watch.