It’s a pretty common occurrence for fans and analysts to make bold predictions about a game or season. If the prediction doesn’t come true, then that’s OK - you said it was bold! If it DOES come true, though... now you look like a genius!
So in that spirit, some of the Canal Street Chronicles writers were asked to share with me a bold prediction or two for the Week 8 of the regular season for the New Orleans Saints: back home in the Dome to face the Arizona Cardinals.
Here are a few of the bold predictions provided by some of the contributors at Canal Street Chronicles:
- Jared Who? - Josh Hill goes for over 100 yards in a career-best outing. (Conner)
- Two Firsts - Marcus Davenport has two and a half sacks. (Butler)
- Too Bold - Ken Crawley picks off Kyler Murray. (Wallace)
- Does this Count? - The Saints announce they’ve traded for AJ Green Sunday morning. (Bob)
Here are my three bold predictions for the game:
- Josh Hill has over 75 receiving yards and two touchdowns.
- Three different Saints complete a pass.
- Deonte Harris scores a touchdown.
So there are some of our bold predictions for the game. What are yours?