It’s a pretty common occurrence for fans and analysts to make bold predictions about a game or season. If the prediction doesn’t come true, then that’s OK - you said it was bold! If it DOES come true, though... now you look like a genius!
So in that spirit, some of the Canal Street Chronicles writers were asked to share with me a bold prediction or two for the Week 11 of the regular season for the New Orleans Saints: on the road to face the division rival Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Here are a few of the bold predictions provided by some of the contributors at Canal Street Chronicles:
- Bounce Back - Drew Brees throws for three touchdowns. (Chad)
- Zero’ed Out - Mike Evans gets held without a catch again. (Xavier)
- Big D - Saints defense forces three turnovers. (Chad)
- Can’t Guard Mike - Michael Thomas breaks Brandon Marshall’s single-game record of 21 catches. (Butler)
- L-Train - Latavius Murray finishes with over 100 yards from scrimmage with a touchdown. (Chad).
Here are my three bold predictions for the game:
- Jameis Winston throws for over 350 yards.
- The Saints record two interceptions and recover two fumbles.
- Jared Cook scores two touchdowns.
So there are some of our bold predictions for the game. What are yours?