It’s a pretty common occurrence for fans and analysts to make bold predictions about a game or season. If the prediction doesn’t come true, then that’s OK - you said it was bold! If it DOES come true, though... now you look like a genius!
So in that spirit, some of the Canal Street Chronicles writers were asked to share with me a bold prediction or two for the Week 12 of the regular season for the New Orleans Saints: back home in the Dome to host the division rival Carolina Panthers.
Here are a few of the bold predictions provided by some of the contributors at Canal Street Chronicles:
- Streak Continues - The Saints defense holds Christian McCaffrey to under 100 rushing yards. (Bob)
- Finally - Jared Cook has his first multi-touchdown game for the Saints. (Don)
- Big D - Saints defense has a multi-turnover game from Kyle Allen. (Conner)
- Can’t Tackle Kamara - Alvin Kamara has over 100 rushing yards. (Butler)
Here are my three bold predictions for the game:
- Michael Thomas has over 150 receiving yards.
- Taysom Hill has over 50 passing yards.
- The Panthers have less than 75 rushing yards as a team.
So there are some of our bold predictions for the game. What are yours?