“But there’s nothing like sampling a little gumbo, a little jambalaya and then diving face-first into a shrimp boil.” - Chris Low, ESPN.com.
Hello folks and welcome to a tasty mix of news and stories related to the Saints’ upcoming game. Like a good gumbo, it is full of all sorts of awesome ingredients and I will even occasionally add the slightly odd piece of news in the stew. Let’s dive in face-first!
Crescent City Gumbo
- Keys to Beating the Panthers: John DeShazier of neworleanssaints.com talks about what it will take for the Saints to beat the Panthers tomorrow.
- Saints’ Offensive Line Braces for Next Challenge: The Carolina Panthers boast a fearsome pass rush that leads the NFL in sacks. Via neworleanssaints.com.
- Behind Enemy Lines: What the Carolina Panthers are saying about the New Orleans Saints. Via neworleanssaints.com.
- Kyle Allen No Stranger to Superdome: Saints remember what Kyle Allen did in the Superdome last season. By Luke Johson from nola.com.
- Who Has the Edge?: Amie Just of nola.com evaluates the key matchups in tomorrow’s Saints-Panthers game.
- Best Saints Free Agent of the Decade?: Mike Triplett of ESPN.com makes the case for linebacker Demario Davis.
- Alvin Kamara is the Engine: After their dismal showing against the Falcons, Saints rediscovered their all-around superback. By Mike Triplett of ESPN.com.
A Taste From the Other Side
- Five Things to Watch: Zach Goins of panthers.com details five key factors to watch when the Saints play the Panthers.
- 50 Saints-Panthers Games: Sunday will mark the 50th Saints-Panthers meeting in what has been an incredibly even series. By Will Bryan of panthers.com.
- Kyle Allen Gets a Reboot Where it All Started: The “Legend of Kyle Allen” started in New Orleans. By David Newton of ESPN.com.
- Must-Win Game for Panthers: Alaina Getzenberg of the Charlotte Observer talks about the importance of this game for the Panthers.
- Christian McCaffrey and Alvin Kamara Have a Lot in Common: Gretzenberg compares the two young running backs. Via the Charlotte Observer.
- Strong Like Bull: A 1,600-pound bull had a standoff with the authorities in Baltimore.
Saints vs. Panthers: Who Ya Got?
This poll is closed
I got a triple bacon whopper, that’s a winner!