There’s no New Orleans Saints football on Sunday, as they rest up and recover on their bye week in Week 9. Six games are slated for early kickoff today, as three other teams (Atlanta Falcons, Los Angeles Rams, Cincinnati Bengals) are out of action this week. The Texans and Jaguars played earlier in London. Here’s what you’re working with today for noon kickoffs.
- Washington Redskins (1-7) at Buffalo Bills (5-2)
- Tennessee Titans (4-4) at Carolina Panthers (4-3)
- Minnesota Vikings (6-2) at Kansas City Chiefs (5-3)
- New York Jets (1-6) at Miami Dolphins (0-7)
- Chicago Bears (3-4) at Philadelphia Eagles (4-4)
- Indianapolis Colts (5-2) at Pittsburgh Steelers (3-4)
Some intrigue for fans watching football today, as Kyle Allen and the Panthers look to overcome a brutal beating at the hands of the 49ers. At the midpoint of the NFL season, we also start to pay attention to the other NFC teams looking to be in the mix for postseason action. The Vikings look to make it four straight home losses for the Chiefs at Arrowhead, and have a good chance to without Patrick Mahomes in the mix. Meanwhile, the Eagles look to beat up on the hapless Bears.