It’s a pretty common occurrence for fans and analysts to make bold predictions about a game or season. If the prediction doesn’t come true, then that’s OK - you said it was bold! If it DOES come true, though... now you look like a genius!
So in that spirit, some of the Canal Street Chronicles writers were asked to share with me a bold prediction or two for the Week 10 of the regular season for the New Orleans Saints: home in the Dome to face the division rival Atlanta Falcons.
Here are a few of the bold predictions provided by some of the contributors at Canal Street Chronicles:
- QB4? - Thomas Morstead throws a touchdown pass. (Rev)
- Getting Tricky - Drew Brees catches a touchdown pass. (Conner)
- Big D - Saints defense forces three turnovers. (Don)
- Taysom Time - Taysom Hill scores on a kickoff return reverse from Deonte Harris. (Tee)
- Wouldn’t it be nice? - Saints win 28-3. (Butler).
Here are my three bold predictions for the game:
- The Falcons have more sacks allowed than points scored in the game.
- Five different Saints players register a sack.
- Teddy Bridgewater throws a touchdown.
So there are some of our bold predictions for the game. What are yours?