It’s a pretty common occurrence for fans and analysts to make bold predictions about a game or season. If the prediction doesn’t come true, then that’s OK - you said it was bold! If it DOES come true, though... now you look like a genius!
So in that spirit, some of the Canal Street Chronicles writers were asked to share with me a bold prediction or two for the Week 14 of the regular season for the New Orleans Saints: back home in the Dome to host the former-division rival San Francisco 49ers.
Here are a few of the bold predictions provided by some of the contributors at Canal Street Chronicles:
- Return to Dominance - Alvin Kamara rushes for over 100 yards and has over 200 yards of total offense. (Bob)
- Is this a good thing? - Kamara has more receiving yards than Michael Thomas. (Butler)
- Taysom Time - Taysom Hill has a rushing and receiving touchdown for the second week in a row. (Chad)
- We can hope... - San Francisco fails to register a sack all game. (Conner)
- Slow Day - San Francisco finishes with less than 269 total yards of offense. (Chad)
Here are my three bold predictions for the game:
- Latavius Murray leads the team in rushing.
- Taysom Hill has over 100 yards of offense.
- There are ten sacks registered in the game between the two teams.
So there are some of our bold predictions for the game. What are yours?