Was Aaron Glenn actually the one to block the Bengals inquiry, but had the Saints do it to avoid burning a bridge?
Offseason is in full swing, and today’s big topic is the Bengals getting shut down in their attempts to interview Saints’ secondary coach Aaron Glenn. New Orleans seems determined to keep everyone together from the 2018 season, and we discuss this and more on the podcast.
- ESPN’s Bill Barnwell says the Saints should let Ingram walk for anything more than 4 million a year
- Was it actually Glenn who blocked the interview, or the Saints
- Grading the 2018 Safeties individually and as a group
- Who was the best/most consistent safety from the group
- What players at safety could the go after in free agency if they wanted?
- Answering fan questions
There are multiple ways to catch your favorite Saints podcast! You can watch it on YouTube (to see the live comments from Who Dat Nation) or download it on iTunes/Google Play/Spreaker. As always, thanks for listening.
Want to help keep the podcast on the air and film studies coming out? Consider becoming a Patreon sponsor. Whatever amount you wish to donate per month (1 dollar? 5?) helps us tremendously!