Deuce and Ellias shed a little light, and have a few laughs, on the Onyemata situation in this episode of Who Dat Confessional. With the offseason getting into full swing (and the Alliance of American Football right around the corner!) we keep you up to date with all that’s happening around the league and the team.
- David Onyemata’s run in with Customs, and Jefferson Parish officers, result in the confiscation of 80 grams of Marijuana products.
- How much is 80 grams? What can you do with it?
- What type of Marijuana was it? We speculate
- Grading the Tight End’s 2018 performance as a group.
- Looking ahead to what the Saints need to do to improve the play of the tight ends in the offseason.
- Answering questions from the fans!
We discuss all that and more on the Thursday Night episode of Who Dat Confessional
There are multiple ways to catch your favorite Saints podcast! You can watch it on YouTube (to see the live comments from Who Dat Nation) or download it on iTunes/Google Play/Spreaker. As always, thanks for listening.
Want to help keep the podcast on the air and film studies coming out? Consider becoming a Patreon sponsor. Whatever amount you wish to donate per month (1 dollar? 5?) helps us tremendously!