clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

Filed under:

Poll: 96 percent of Saints fans feeling good vibes after free agency

Being players in free agency has helped keep the confidence in the Saints for 2019.

NFL: Kansas City Chiefs at Oakland Raiders Cary Edmondson-USA TODAY Sports

Welcome back to the SB Nation FanPulse — a survey of NFL fans across all teams. Throughout the offseason, polls are sent out to thousands of plugged in fans from each team. New Orleans Saints fans can sign up here to join FanPulse.

This week, we asked for you to vote on the confidence in the black and gold’s direction, as well as the vibe you have after free agency. Here’s the results.

How confident are you in the direction of the team?

  • Week 17: 100%
  • This Week: 96%

Did the Saints get better after free agency?

An overwhelming 96 percent of fans agreed that New Orleans improved during the first stage of free agency. The other 4 percent may still be upset about losing Mark Ingram?

The Saints added a host of players, which is headlined by tight end Jared Cook. Other new players to join the team this season include Marcus Sherels, Nick Easton, Mario Edwards Jr., Malcom Brown, and Latavius Murray. New Orleans also did a great job of retaining their own, which included Teddy Bridgewater and Wil Lutz.

NFC South Team Confidence (per FanPulse Polls)