It’s a pretty common occurrence for fans and analysts to make bold predictions about a game or season. If the prediction doesn’t come true, then that’s OK - you said it was bold! If it DOES come true, though... now you look like a genius!
So in that spirit, some of the Canal Street Chronicles writers were asked to share with me a bold prediction or two for the Week 3 of the regular season for the New Orleans Saints: another West Coast game, this time against Russell Wilson and the Seattle Seahawks.
Here are a few of the bold predictions provided by some of the contributors at Canal Street Chronicles:
- Teddy Puts Minds at Ease - Teddy Bridgewater throws for 300+ yards and two touchdowns. (Chad)
- Dual Threat - Taysom Hill and Bridgewater each provider 150+ yards of total offense. (Conner)
- A Third QB? - Alvin Kamara throws a touchdown pass. (Bob)
- Finally... - Eli Apple pulls down an interception. (Chad)
- Taysom Time - Taysom has more passing yards than Teddy. (Don)
- CGJ - Chauncey Garnder-Johnson gets his first career interception. (Bob)
- AK Carries the Load - Alvin Kamara has over 150+ total scrimmage yards. (Chad)
Here are my three bold predictions for the game:
- Tyler Locket has more receiving yards than the two two Saints receivers combined.
- Taysom Hill throws for a touchdown and rushes for another.
- Saints defense records 6 sacks.
So there are some of our bold predictions for the game. What are yours?