It’s Week 3 across the NFL, and things have been very interesting thus far, to say the very least. While we wait for the New Orleans Saints to take on the Seattle Seahawks later on CBS, here’s the eight games we’re working with for the early games.
- Cincinnati Bengals (0-2) at Buffalo Bills (2-0)
- Miami Dolphins (0-2) at Dallas Cowboys (2-0)
- Denver Broncos (0-2) at Green Bay Packers (2-0)
- Atlanta Falcons (1-1) at Indianapolis Colts (1-1)
- Baltimore Ravens (2-0) at Kansas City Chiefs (2-0)
- Oakland Raiders (1-1) at Minnesota Vikings (1-1)
- New York Jets (0-2) at New England Patriots (2-0)
- Detroit Lions (1-0-1) at Philadelphia Eagles (1-1)
Naturally, the focus would be on the Lamar Jackson-Patrick Mahomes duel out at Arrowhead in an early battle of the unbeaten squads. The Falcons-Colts game will obviously generate some interest for the NFC South, as Atlanta could realistically be on top of the division after it’s all said and done today. The Panthers, without Cam Newton, head to Arizona to take on the Cardinals and the Buccaneers host Daniel Jones and the Giants in late kicks. Of course, Tampa Bay could even be on top of things after today. We’ll see.