It’s a pretty common occurrence for fans and analysts to make bold predictions about a game or season. If the prediction doesn’t come true, then that’s OK - you said it was bold! If it DOES come true, though... now you look like a genius!
So in that spirit, some of the Canal Street Chronicles writers were asked to share with me a bold prediction or two for the Week 4 of the regular season for the New Orleans Saints: a Sunday Night Football matchup hosting the Dallas Cowboys.
Here are a few of the bold predictions provided by some of the contributors at Canal Street Chronicles:
- Dak Held in Check - Dak Prescott has three turnovers and throws for under 200 yards. (Conner)
- Big D - Saints defense has four sacks and three turnovers. (Bob)
- Shon Shines - Marshon Lattimore catches two interceptions. (Conner)
- Back-to-Back - Deonte Harris scores on a punt return for the second week in a row. (Don)
- Finally! - Jared Cook has over 100 receiving yards and a touchdown. (Bob)
Here are my three bold predictions for the game:
- Randall Cobb has over 100 receiving yards and a touchdown.
- Saints defense sacks Dak five times.
- Sheldon Rankins gets one of those sacks.
So there are some of our bold predictions for the game. What are yours?