With the New Orleans Saints matchup against the Chicago Bears just days away, Thursday’s injury report has shed some clarity on players’ potential status. Of note, superstar wide receiver Michael Thomas returned to practice in a limited capacity. Additionally, budding player and undrafted free agent Marquez Callaway also returned to practice after being shaken up against the Carolina Panthers.
The only downside to the report is that offensive lineman Nick Easton was downgraded to “did not practice” after suffering a concussion.
On the Bears, Khalil Mack and Allen Robinson once again did not practice putting their status for Sunday’s game in even more jeopardy. Tomorrow’s final injury report will be worth keeping an eye on, especially in both of their cases.
From the Saints
- WR Michael Thomas (Ankle/Hamstring), Limited
- WR Marquez Callaway (Ankle), Limited
- G Nick Easton (Concussion), DNP
- T Terron Armstead, Limited
From the Bears
- OL Rashaad Coward (Finger), Full
- WR Ted Ginn Jr. (NIR), Full
- TE Jimmy Graham (NIR), Full
- DB Eddie Jackson (Knee), Limited
- TE Cole Kmet (Back), Full
- LB Khalil Mack (Knee), DNP
- DB Sherrick McManis (Hamstring). Limited
- WR Cordarrelle Patterson (Quad), DNP
- Allen Robinson (Concussion), DNP
- OL Jason Spriggs (Back), Full
- OL Cody Whitehair (Calf), DNP
Do you think Michael Thomas will play on Sunday? Let us know in the comments. Make sure you follow Canal Street Chronicles on Twitter at @SaintsCSC, “Like” us on Facebook at Canal Street Chronicles, follow us on Instagram at @SaintsCSC and make sure you’re subscribed to our new YouTube channel. As always, you can follow me on Twitter @KadeKistner.