With the 2020 NFL season now entering Week 15, we’re continuing our new weekly bit where some of the staff here at Canal Street Chronicles tries to pick winners and losers for every NFL game each week.
In Week 14, it was generally a bad week for the New Orleans Saints. The Saints were unable to clinch a fourth-consecutive NFC South title after the Buccaneers beat the Vikings and the Saints lost to the Philadelphia Eagles. In the fight for the number one seed in the NFC, the Green Bay Packers were able to re-take the running for the top seed by beating the rival Detroit Lions.
This week, it doesn’t get any easier for the Saints, as most of the CSC staff expects New Orleans to lose back-to-game games, this time to the defending Super Bowl champs. Like last week, most expect the NFC South to still be up for grabs, with the Buccaneers expected to beat the lowly Atlanta Falcons, and the Packers are a unanimous pick to beat the Carolina Panthers and maintain control of the NFC.
Here are our live-updating picks:
We have another guest this week joining us to make selections, and this week, and this week it’s Farrah Yvette, Emmy-winning Executive Producer of WAFB in Baton Rouge, and avid New Orleans Saints fan.
Here are Farrah’s picks this week:
Raiders, Bills, Packers, Colts, Titans, Vikings, Seahawks, Dolphins, Ravens, Buccaneers, Cowboys, Cardinals, Rams, Saints, Browns, and Steelers
At least someone has faith in the Saints this week, right? Farrah added she is “[j]ust hoping the Saints get that bounce back win.”
Here’s how past guests have done:
- Former Saints cornerback Delvin Breaux, Week 1: 12-4 (.750)
- Former Saints General Manager Randy Mueller, Week 2: 13-3 (.813)
- True Blood actress Kristin Bauer, Week 3: 7-8-1 (.467)
- The Athletic’s Jeff Duncan, Week 4: 8-7-1 (.500)
- Former WWE superstar “Kelly Kelly,” Week 5: 9-5-1 (.643)
- SB Nation’s Jeanna Kelley, Week 6: 7-7 (.500)
- Former CSC Managing Editor Dave Cariello, Week 7: 9-5 (.643)
- Former LSU offensive lineman T-Bob Hebert, Week 8: 7-7 (.500)
- Sports Illustrated John Hendrix, Week 9: 10-4 (.714)
- Former Saints linebacker Nate Stupar, Week 10: 6-8 (.429)
- Hall of Famer Morten Andresen, Week 11: 6-8 (.429)
- Bold and the Beautiful’s Windsor Hamilton, Week 12: 11-5 (.688)
- ESPN’s Bomani Jones, Week 13: 9-6 (.600)
- Big D & Bubba’s “Bubba,” Week 14: 11-5 (.688)
Check back next week as we continue our weekly selections.
Special shoutout to Farrah for joining us this week. In addition to being great at her job for WAFB, she’s also a great Twitter follow, so make sure you’re following her @farrah_yvette.
Also, thanks to Tallysight for helping keep track with all of our picks each week and offering this super awesome graphic.
Make sure you follow Canal Street Chronicles on Twitter at @SaintsCSC, on Instagram @SaintsCSC, “Like” us on Facebook at Canal Street Chronicles, and make sure you’re subscribed to our new YouTube channel.