A weekly look at the top stories being discussed on the other three NFC South blogs on SB Nation.
- Remember Vic Beasley? The disappointing pass rusher will become a free agent on March 18 and the Falcons won’t re-sign him. Beasley was a giant miss for the Falcons.
- Falcons Looking to Improve Their Pass Rush: With Beasley set to walk and Adrian Clayborn a free agent, Atlanta has its eyes set on a slew of free agent pass rushers, like Everson Griffen or Dante Fowler Jr.
- K’Lavon Chaisson in Atlanta? In this Falcoholic mock draft, the former LSU Tiger is pegged as the Falcons’ first round pick at 16th. Hold my beer while I find a bucket to throw up.
- Panthers Are Trading Away Trai Turner: The outstanding right guard had gone to five straight Pro Bowls but is now headed to the Los Angeles Chargers for left tackle Russell Okung.
- Carolina Signs Defensive End Chris Smith: It’s pass rusher shopping season and the panthers signed the former Cleveland Brown to bolster their defensive line.
- Assessing Every Top-10 Pick in Carolina Panthers History: Carolina holds the 7th pick in the upcoming NFL draft. Here’s an interesting look at each top-10 pick made by the Charlotte franchise since its inception.
- Tom Brady in Tampa? Some analysts seem to think that it could happen! Can you imagine Drew Brees and Tom Brady facing off twice a year? Sign me up!
- Jameis Winston’s Days in Tampa May Be Numbered: With the Bucs rumored to be courting various quarterbacks, Winston may have thrown his last interception in a Bucs uniform.
- Bridgewater On Top of Bucs’ Wish List: The free agent quarterback is being courted by Tampa among other teams.
Share your thoughts in the comment section, this is now an open thread!