- Tom Brady throws at least 2 picks.
- The Saints rush for less than 50 yards and still win.
- Saints Defense records 5 sacks.
- Sanders gets 100+ and 2 TDs.
- No Buc has over 35 rushing yards.
- Saints D records 3 turnovers.
- Brees tosses 425+ yards.
- Michael Thomas has 12+ receptions.
- Scotty Miller is the Bucs’ leading receiver.
- Cam Jordan has 3 sacks.
- 4+ sacks for Cam Jordan
- Saints make a defensive score.
- 200+ rec yards for Michael Thomas.
- Latavius Murray has more yards from scrimmage than Alvin Kamara.
- Emmanuel Sanders has more receptions than Michael Thomas in this game.
- Jared Cook has 2 touchdowns.
- Brees is intercepted twice.
- All my start/sit predictions will be correct.
- Saints get 10+ sacks.
- Marcus Williams has two picks.
- Mike Evans finishes with less than 75 receiving yards.
- Saints lose by 2 touchdowns.
- Brees tosses 3 interceptions.
What are your bold predictions? Let us know in the comments. Make sure you follow Canal Street Chronicles on Twitter at @SaintsCSC, “Like” us on Facebook at Canal Street Chronicles, and make sure you’re subscribed to our new YouTube channel. As always, you can follow me on Twitter @AndrewBell_98.