Here are the Canal St. Chronicles staff bold predictions for the Week 2 Monday night matchup of the New Orleans Saints and the Las Vegas Raiders.
- Drew Brees passes for over 300 passing yards.
- Josh Jacobs averages under 4.0 yards per carry.
- Latavius Murray scores 2 TDs
- Taysom Hill throws his first TD pass of the season.
- Deonte Harris scores on special teams.
- Devonte Harris goes all the way.
- Tre’quan Smith has 2 TDs.
- Latavius Murray destroys the Raiders D-line and rushes for 150+.
- Tre’Quan Smith has a 100+ yards and a touchdown.
- Alvin Kamara has 100+ yards rushing.
- Josh Jacobs rushes for over 100 yards.
- Jared Cook is the game’s leading receiver.
- Marshon Lattimore will have 2 interceptions
- Latavius Murray will rush over 120 yards
- Jared Cook picks up 100 yards & 2 TDs.
- Saints D gets 4 sack 1 INT
- Tre’quan gets 100 yds
- Saints score another defensive TD.
- Alvin Kamara and Emmanuel Sanders combine for 5 TDs.
- I also think Jacobs will rush for over 100 yards.
- Saints score 35+ without Michael Thomas.
- Waller has 100+ receiving yards.
- Brees throws for under 200 yards passing.
- Raiders are held under 15 points.
- Janoris Jenkins gets another pick.
- Deonte Harris scores a TD.
What are your bold predictions? Let us know in the comments. Make sure you follow Canal Street Chronicles on Twitter at @SaintsCSC, “Like” us on Facebook at Canal Street Chronicles, and make sure you’re subscribed to our new YouTube channel. As always, you can follow me on Twitter @AndrewBell_98.