All eyes were on New Orleans Saints interior offensive linemen Cesar Ruiz, defensive end Marcus Davenport and receiver Michael Thomas as the three try and battle their way back from injury. Ruiz was a full participant in Friday’s practice and after another successful practice on Saturday looks ready to go in Las Vegas on Monday night.
Davenport however is still dealing with his elbow issue and will miss another game. He is yet to be placed on the injured reserve (IR) so this appears to be a short-term issue.
Michael Thomas is officially out and will miss the game on Monday night.
Wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders missed practice on Thursday for a non-injury related reason and looks good to go for Monday night’s game.
Additionally, the big names that were on the Raider’s injury report included running back Josh Jacobs and Henry Ruggs III, but both are set to take the field against the Saints.
From the Saints
- WR Michael Thomas (Ankle), OUT
- DE Marcus Davenport (Elbow), OUT
- WR Emmanuel Sanders (NIR), FULL
- IOL Cesar Ruiz (Ankle), FULL
- S P.J. Williams (Hamstring), FULL
- LB Chase Hansen (Hip), OUT
From the Raiders
- CB Damon Arnette (Wrist/Thumb), FULL
- T Trent Brown (Calf), DOUBTFUL
- C Rodney Hudson (NIR), FULL
- G Richie Incognito (Achilles), FULL
- RB Josh Jacobs (Ankle), FULL
- DE Arden Key (Knee), FULL
- LB Nick Kwiatkoski (Pectoral), DOUBTFUL
- WR Henry Ruggs III (Knee), QUESTIONABLE
- TE Jason Witten (NIR), FULL
- T Sam Young (Groin), DOUBTFUL
- CB Lamarcus Joyner (NIR), FULL
- G John Simpson (Shoulder), QUESTIONABLE
How will not having Michael Thomas in the lineup affect the Saints? Let us know in the comments. Make sure you follow Canal Street Chronicles on Twitter at @SaintsCSC, “Like” us on Facebook at Canal Street Chronicles, and make sure you’re subscribed to our new YouTube channel. As always, you can follow me on Twitter @KadeKistner.