Here are the Canal St. Chronicles staff bold predictions for the Week 3 matchup of the New Orleans Saints and the Green Bay Packers on Sunday Night Football.
- Alvin Kamara and Latavius Murray both rush for over 50 yards.
- The Saints commit under five penalties.
- Aaron Jones has less than 50 yards rushing.
- Michael Thomas plays.
- Aaron Jones rushes for over 100 yards.
- Taysom Harris completes a 25+ yard pass.
- Marcus Davenport has a sack.
- Kamara rushes for 100+ yards.
- Aaron Rodgers has 400 yards.
- Emmanuel Sanders finishes with 1 catch.
- Deonte Harris will have 3 TDs.
- Aaron Rodgers will throw for 6 TDs.
- Drew Brees has 3 TDs/0 INTs.
- Aaron Rodgers has 1 TD/2 INTs.
- Drew Brees has 300 yds/3 TDs
- Total points scored is 80.
- A Saints receiver will get more than 50 yards.
- Alvin Kamara scores twice again.
- Taysom Hill gets 12 touches and a touchdown.
- Packers edge rusher Rashan Gary has three sacks.
- Tre’Quan Smith leads all receivers in yards again.
- Saints defense gets 5 sacks.
What are your bold predictions? Let us know in the comments. Make sure you follow Canal Street Chronicles on Twitter at @SaintsCSC, “Like” us on Facebook at Canal Street Chronicles, and make sure you’re subscribed to our new YouTube channel. As always, you can follow me on Twitter @AndrewBell_98.