- Drew Brees throws for 300+ yards and 3 TDs.
- Allen Robinson has 100+ receiving yards.
- Saints streak of not allowing a 300 yard passer comes to an end.
- Saints new streak of not allowing a 100 yard rusher comes to an end.
- Saints lose.
- Saints secondary has 4 picks and 5 sacks.
- Marquez Callaway 100 yards and 2 TDs.
- Saints D holds David Montgomery under 100.
- Akiem Hicks 3+ tackles for loss
- Alvin Kamara plays and leads the game in total yards.
- Sunday is a bat game and Nickelodeon struggles to figure out how to explain “bring the wood.”
- Saints defensive line gets 6 or more sacks.
- Andrew Christopher Brees 72%+ completion percentage.
- Saints D records 4 INTs.
- Alvin Kamara has 4 combined TDs.
What are your bold predictions? Let us know in the comments. Make sure you follow Canal Street Chronicles on Twitter at @SaintsCSC, “Like” us on Facebook at Canal Street Chronicles, follow us on Instagram at @SaintsCSC, and make sure you’re subscribed to our new YouTube channel. As always, you can follow me on Twitter @AndrewBell_98.