- Marshon Lattimore has a pick-six.
- Kenny Stills has 100+ yards and a TD.
- Saints don’t score a touchdown.
- Mark Ingram doesn’t break the rushing record.
- Tannehill passes for over 300 yards.
- Saints actually win.
- Marcus Williams two INTs.
- Demario Davis two sacks.
- Mark Ingram 100+ rushing yards.
- AJ Brown owns Paulson Adebo, goes for 100 yards and two TDs.
- Mark Ingram 100 + yards and 2 TDs.
- Julio Jones scores a TD.
- Trevor Siemian throws for 3 TDs.
- Saints have zero sacks and give up 500 yards passing.
- Prune juice boys miss 8+ tackles.
- Mark Ingram 130+ from scrimmage with 2 TDs.
- Saints allow only 2 sacks.
- Tre’Quan Smith has his 1 good game a year with 100+ and a TD.
- Terron Armstead baptizes someone in the run game to make up for last week.
What are your bold predictions? Let us know in the comments. Make sure you follow Canal Street Chronicles on Twitter at @SaintsCSC, “Like” us on Facebook at Canal Street Chronicles, follow us on Instagram at @SaintsCSC, and make sure you’re subscribed to our new YouTube channel. As always, you can follow me on Twitter @AndrewBell_98.