Here are the Canal St. Chronicles staff bold predictions for Sunday’s matchup of the New Orleans Saints vs. the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
- Saints defense holds Bucs to 0 points in first half.
- Tre’Quan Smith has 100+ receiving yards.
- Tom Brady throws for 450+ yards.
- Taysom Hill commits 4 turnovers.
- Saints fail to score an offensive touchdown.
- Taysom Hill throws two touchdown passes and the defense holds the Bucs to under 30.
- Saints win.
- Taysom 3 TD passes.
- Brady more INT’s than TDs.
- PJ Williams picks off tom Brady again.
- Taysom Hill out runs the entire Bucs team.
What are your bold predictions? Let us know in the comments. Make sure you follow Canal Street Chronicles on Twitter at @SaintsCSC, “Like” us on Facebook at Canal Street Chronicles, follow us on Instagram at @SaintsCSC, and make sure you’re subscribed to our new YouTube channel. As always, you can follow me on Twitter @AndrewBell_98.