A weekly look at the top stories being discussed on the other three NFC South blogs on SB Nation.
- Road to Super Bowl LV: The Bucs’ road to the Super Bowl saw them win three consecutive road playoffs games, including a victory against the Saints in the divisional round. Bailey Adams relives Tampa Bay’s sinuous route to...Tampa Bay.
- How do the Bucs upset the favored Chiefs in Super Bowl LV? Chris Schoenherr has an idea, but it won’t be easy.
- Bold Prediction! Gil Arcia believes the Bucs’ defense has exactly what it takes to limit PAtrick Mahomes and the Chiefs offense. Does he see Tampa Bay winning the Super Bowl however?
- With the 4th overall pick in the 2021 NFL draft, the Atlanta Falcons select... For the rest of the NFC South teams not named Buccaneers, the upcoming NFL draft is now the focus. The Atlanta Falcons, thanks to another poor year, have the 4th overall pick in the first round. What should they do with it?
- The end feels nearer and nearer for Matt Ryan. The Falcons longtime starting quarterback addresses the possibility of the Falcons drafting a quarterback in the first round of the upcoming NFL draft.
- Todd Gurley seems interested in re-upping in Atlanta. The once prolific Los Angeles Rams running back had a rather forgettable first season in Atlanta. The Falcons however might bring him back for a second year with a new offense in town.
- The Panthers offered the 8th overall pick for Matt Stafford. The former Lions quarterback was eventually traded to the Los Angeles Rams, but he could have ended up in the NFC South.
- What Stafford to the Rams means for Carolina. With Matt Rhule having tried and failed to get Matthew Stafford, what’s next for the Panthers who still have a recently signed Teddy Bridgewater on their roster?
- Panthers should be wary of picking a quarterback in the first round. Carolina has the 8th overall pick in the upcoming NFL draft, and despite their need at quarterback, Mick Smiley thinks that the Panthers had better not taking the fourth-best QB in the draft with that selection.
Make sure you follow Canal Street Chronicles on Twitter at @SaintsCSC, on Instagram @SaintsCSC, “Like” us on Facebook at Canal Street Chronicles, and make sure you’re subscribed to our new YouTube channel.