Last season, for the first time, most of the staff of Canal Street Chronicles picked the winner and loser for each and every regular season game of the 2020 NFL season.
Now that the season is over, let’s see how the staff did:
- Wallace Delery - 172-84 (67%)
- Ross Jackson - 129-65 (66%)
- Chris Dunnells - 164-92 (64%)
- Matthew Terry - 163-93 (64%)
- Kade Kistner - 161-94 (63%)
- Maddy Hudak - 152-90 (63%)
- Brenden Ertle - 80-48 (63%)
- Hayden Reel - 156-98 (61%)
- Andrew Bell - 122-89 (58%)
Not bad at all.
Personally, I also bet on the moneyline over/unders all season long as well, and I racked up a record of 112-89-6, for a 56% winning percentage. That means, if you had bet $10.00 on every over-under I predicted over the course of the season, you would have wound up winning a whole $230.00. Probably not worth it, but it’s theoretically free money.
We also had special guests join us each week to make predictions for winners and losers. The top three performers were:
- Rachel Jones (On Twitter @RachelW504) with a record of 15-1 (.938)
- Randy Mueller (@RandyMueller_) 13-3 (.813)
- Delvin Breaux (@BreauxShow24) 12-4 (.750)
Rounding out the bottom three were:
- Nate Stupar (@thenastynate54) 6-8 (.429)
- Morten Andersen (@GreatDane2544) 6-8 (.429)
- Kristin Bauer (@IamKristinBauer) 7-8-1 (.467)
I hope you all had fun joining us this past season.
This season, I hope to have one Canal Street Chronicles reader join us each week to make picks, with a different reader making picks each week. We’ll tally up the total reader number as a single person and compare to how that person would have compared to the rest of the CSC staff.
Make sure you follow Canal Street Chronicles on Twitter at @SaintsCSC, on Instagram @SaintsCSC, “Like” us on Facebook at Canal Street Chronicles, and make sure you’re subscribed to our new YouTube channel.