A weekly look at the top stories being discussed on the other three NFC South blogs on SB Nation.
- PFF ranks Bucs pass catchers as the NFL’s best. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers won the 2020-21 Super Bowl, so it is no surprise that their team’s value is now a bit overstated. Tampa Bay did not even win its own division, and won in the playoffs largely because its defense caught fire at just the right time, while its offense became more lethal because of the running game and the re-emergence of Leonard Fournette. However, PFF has now declared that the Bucs receiving corps (tight ends included) is the best in the league. Read the piece and form your own opinion. I beg to differ.
- With Julio Jones having departed the NFC South, who is the most threatening wide receiver the Bucs will face in 2021? David Harrison of Bucs Nation takes a stab at answering the question.
- Who’s had a better offseason than the Bucs in the NFL? According to ESPN, nobody. And that’s a scary thought.
- Julio Jones is now a Tennessee Titan. In case you’ve been living under a rock, or just on a nice vacation and turned off all radios and TVs, the Falcons traded their top wide receiver to the Tennessee Titans for mostly peanuts.
- Trading Julio Jones was the right move. Cody Woodroof analyze the Jones trade, and why he thinks it was the right move for both Atlanta and Jones himself.
- Welcome to the Calvin Ridley Show. With Julio Jones now in Nashville, Calvin Ridley becomes the de facto leader of the Falcons’ receiving corps. The question is: does the young wide receiver have what it takes to be a number one?
- Is Sam Darnold an anti-vaxxer? The Panthers quarterback was asked whether he had been vaccinated against COVID-19, and his response got a lot of people talking.
Make sure you follow Canal Street Chronicles on Twitter at @SaintsCSC, on Instagram @SaintsCSC, “Like” us on Facebook at Canal Street Chronicles, and make sure you’re subscribed to our new YouTube channel.