A weekly look at the top stories being discussed on the other three NFC South blogs on SB Nation.
- Wait a minute: What? Brady might have signed with the Saints? Jeff Darlington of ESPN asserts that had Brees retired prior to the start of the 2020 NFL season, Brady might have been in Black and Gold, throwing touchdowns for Sean Payton, rather than playing for Bruce Arians and the Buccaneers. My, oh my.
- Tom Brady No. 10 on Chris Simms Top-40 NFL Quarterbacks list. The former Bucs quarterback turned NBC personality ranks the best 40 quarterbacks on current rosters in the NFL.
- 2021 NFL Predictions: Falcons vs. Eagles in Week 1. An interesting week-by-week look at the Atlanta Falcons next season. In week one, the Dirty Birds face the now Jalen Hurts-led Philadelphia Eagles.
- Forgotten Falcon: Stephen Nicolas. The NFL is a machine, one that brings players in and chews them out at an incredibly high rate. We know all the superstars that play for years and years, but many lesser known players greatly contribute to teams, even for a short span. This is an interesting series that looks at some of these guys.
- Hey, NFL teams can wear alternate helmets again. While they will allow multiple domestic assault offenders to play in their league, the NFL is extra super strict about its on-field dress code. Because: priorities! However, starting in the 2022 NFL season, teams can now wear more than one helmet design in a same season. Hurray!!!
- 80 days to go until Panthers season opener. With 80 days to go until Carolina plays the first game of its 2021-22 season, Bradley Smith places its focus on Carolina’s No. 80, tight end Ian Thomas.
Make sure you follow Canal Street Chronicles on Twitter at @SaintsCSC, on Instagram @SaintsCSC, “Like” us on Facebook at Canal Street Chronicles, and make sure you’re subscribed to our new YouTube channel.