A weekly look at the top stories being discussed on the other three NFC South blogs on SB Nation.
- What is the Bucs’ biggest weakness? Or strength? PFF takes a stab at ranking the defending champions’ roster.
- Is Bruce Arians underrated as an NFL coach? Arians had not exactly had amazing success before he got Brady, however, is he better than he gets credit for?
- Cameron Kinley can pursue his NFL career. The department of defense allows former Navy cornerback Cam Kinley to delay his service in the Navy to play for the Bucs.
- A few Falcons veterans who might not make the cut. Training camps are around the corner, and this is when unexpected cuts happen. What veterans could find themselves on the market?
- Falcons season predictions: week 3 at the Giants. The Falcons face a second-straight road trip in the third week of the 2021-22 season. Could they be in trouble already so early in the year?
- Kyle Shanahan reflects on fateful Super Bowl play. The former Falcons offensive coordinator reminisces about Atlanta’s brutal loss to the Patriots in the 2016 Super Bowl. 28-3 schadenfreude anyone?
- Panthers season opener countdown: 66 days. CSR takes a look at No. 66, offensive lineman Mike Horton.
Make sure you follow Canal Street Chronicles on Twitter at @SaintsCSC, on Instagram @SaintsCSC, “Like” us on Facebook at Canal Street Chronicles, and make sure you’re subscribed to our new YouTube channel.