A weekly look at the top stories being discussed on the other three NFC South blogs on SB Nation.
- The Bucs will be on lockdown this season. COVID-19 is alive and well, and the Bucs are taking measures to avoid massive players losses during to positive cases during the regular season.
- Bucs starting kicker Ryan Succop on Reserve/COVID-19 list. The Bucs recently played the Tennessee Titans who are experiencing a COVID-19 outbreak. Kicker Ryan Succop is in quarantine pending negative tests.
- Bruce Arians talks Bucs final roster cuts. What will the defending champs initial 53-man roster look like? Who will stick around and who might not?
- Falcons sign QB Josh Rosen, make other moves. After losing backup QB AJ McCarron, the Falcons are looking to find a viable number two quarterback option behind Matt Ryan.
- Falcons reveal depth chart ahead of final preseason game. A look at the Falcons players assured of a spot on the team, and the ones still on the bubble before the last preseason game against the Cleveland Browns.
- Falcons will play everybody against the Browns. Head coach Arthur Smith has assured the media that everyone will play against the Browns today. How long? That remains to be seen, but hyped tight end Kyle Pitts could make his NFL preseason debut.
- Hello, goodbye, Denzel Perryman. The Panthers signed the middle linebacker in March, and now they’ve traded him to the Las Vegas Raiders.
- Who will the Saints likely face when they play the Panthers? A projection of the 53-man roster for Carolina with the regular season right around the corner.
- Panthers trade seventh round pick for a kicker. Ryan Santoso is the name and his mustache is glorious.
Make sure you follow Canal Street Chronicles on Twitter at @SaintsCSC, on Instagram @SaintsCSC, “Like” us on Facebook at Canal Street Chronicles, and make sure you’re subscribed to our new YouTube channel.