Here are the Canal St. Chronicles staff bold predictions for Sunday’s matchup of the New Orleans Saints vs. the Green Bay Packers.
- Tony Jones Jr. rushes for over 100 yards.
- The Saints win on a game winning FG.
- Jameis Winston throws two interceptions, including one-pick six.
- Aldrick Rosas misses an extra point.
- Saints continue new streak of not allowing a 100-yard rusher.
- Aaron Rodgers has 350+ passing yards.
- Saints lose by two touchdowns.
- Alvin Kamara scores three total TDs.
- Aaron Rodgers throws four TDs, no picks.
- Saints’ longest air yardage completion will be 40+ yards
- Saints D Line feasts - 6 QB hits
- Saints win a low scoring defensive battle, 20-17.
- Saints win by 10.
- Aaron Rodgers throws more interceptions than touchdowns.
- Deonte Harris has a return and a receiving touchdown.
- Alvin Kamara has 2 TDs.
- Marquez Callaway has 100+ receiving yards.
- Adam Trautman scores a TD.
- Davante Adams is held out of end zone.
What are your bold predictions? Let us know in the comments. Make sure you follow Canal Street Chronicles on Twitter at @SaintsCSC, “Like” us on Facebook at Canal Street Chronicles, follow us on Instagram at @SaintsCSC, and make sure you’re subscribed to our new YouTube channel. As always, you can follow me on Twitter @AndrewBell_98.