Here are the Canal St. Chronicles staff bold predictions for Sunday’s matchup of the New Orleans Saints vs. the Carolina Panthers.
- Adam Trautman bounces back with 100+ yards receiving.
- Saints defense gives up over 25 points.
- Sam Darnold throws a pass over 50 air yards.
- Christian McCaffrey has twice as many scrimmage yards as Alvin Kamara.
- Marquez Callaway is the game’s leading receiver.
- Jameis Winston throws for 300 yards.
- Saints pick off Sam Darnold three times.
- Adam Trautman has 6 catches for 80 and a TD.
- Defense gets a pick six.
- Marquez Callaway has over 100 receiving yards.
- Jameis Winston stays perfect — another week no interceptions.
- Bradley Roby gets two interceptions.
- Carl Granderson gets two sacks.
- Deonte Harris scores another 50 plus yard touchdown.
- Sam Darnold throws 2 INT’s to Paulson Adebo and Bradley Roby.
- Jameis Winston throws 3 TD’s
- Alvin Kamara has 3 TD’s
- Paulson Adebo gets another pick.
What are your bold predictions? Let us know in the comments. Make sure you follow Canal Street Chronicles on Twitter at @SaintsCSC, “Like” us on Facebook at Canal Street Chronicles, follow us on Instagram at @SaintsCSC, and make sure you’re subscribed to our new YouTube channel. As always, you can follow me on Twitter @AndrewBell_98.