Here are the Canal St. Chronicles staff’s bold predictions for the 2021 regular season.
- Marquez Callaway has 1000 receiving yards.
- Jameis Winston throws under 15 picks.
- The Saints finish with a losing record and have a top 5 pick.
- Michael Thomas gets traded.
- Adam Trautman finishes 3rd on the team in receiving with over 700 yards.
- Marshon Lattimore plays the whole season without a suspension.
- The Saints cannot get the penalties under control and lead the league in yellow flags, which will cost multiple games.
- The Saints have a top 5 defense AND offense.
- Jameis Winston starts all 16 games.
- Alvin Kamara scores 20 TDs.
- Marcus Davenport has 10+ sacks.
- The Saints lead the league in sacks.
- The Saints win their fifth-consecutive NFC South title.
What are your bold predictions for the 2021 season? Let us know in the comments. Make sure you follow Canal Street Chronicles on Twitter at @SaintsCSC, “Like” us on Facebook at Canal Street Chronicles, follow us on Instagram at @SaintsCSC, and make sure you’re subscribed to our new YouTube channel. As always, you can follow me on Twitter @AndrewBell_98