Here are the Canal St. Chronicles staff bold predictions for Sunday’s matchup of the New Orleans Saints vs. the New England Patriots.
- Jameis throws for 300+ yards.
- Mac Jones throws 2+ picks.
- Zero turnovers for both teams all game.
- Kenny Stills hauls in a touchdown.
- Taysom Hill completes a pass, catches a pass, and registers a rushing attempt.
- C.J. Gardner-Johnson has a strip-six.
- Saints offense has less than 200 yards passing.
- Jameis throws 3 INTs.
- Saints run for 200 yards.
- Alvin Kamara has 150 total yards and 3 touchdowns total.
- Alvin Kamara has 100+ yards and 2 TD’s.
- Saints defense gets 2 INT’s.
- Marquez Callaway has his first career TD.
- Jameis doesn’t get sacked.
- Marques Callaway has 7+ catches.
- Juwan Johnson scores again.
- Jameis throws 3 picks in the first half, Sean Payton eats his hat, comes out in the 2nd half with the vizor, and Jameis throws 4 TDs.
What are your bold predictions? Let us know in the comments. Make sure you follow Canal Street Chronicles on Twitter at @SaintsCSC, “Like” us on Facebook at Canal Street Chronicles, follow us on Instagram at @SaintsCSC, and make sure you’re subscribed to our new YouTube channel. As always, you can follow me on Twitter @AndrewBell_98.