It’s Week 18 and the Saints are now 7-9 after defeating the Philadelphia Eagles on New Year’s Day at Lincoln Financial Field. Unfortunately, the Saints will miss the playoffs this year so this will be our final bold predictions piece for the season.
Let’s take a look at some of the Canal Street Chronicles staff’s predictions for this week’s matchup between the New Orleans Saints and the Carolina Panthers on Sunday at Caesars Superdome.
- Chris Olave gets a TD and goes over 1000 yards for the season
- Saints finish the season with a 4th straight win
- Andy Dalton throws for 300 and two touchdowns
- Sam Darnold and DJ Moore carve up the Saints defense
- High scoring matchup, first team to 30 wins
- Chris Olave finds the end-zone 2x, eclipses 1K for the season
- Saints finish the year with 4th straight win behind defense, two turnovers forced
- Saints hang up 34+ points
- Olave and Juwan both score touchdowns
- Dalton has a big final game in NOLA
- Saints win 4th straight
Make sure you follow Canal Street Chronicles on Twitter at @SaintsCSC, “Like” us on Facebook at Canal Street Chronicles, and make sure you’re subscribed to our YouTube channel. As always, you can follow me on Twitter @TheNOLAGirl