Week 5 was a really good one for the New Orleans Saints, as they totally dominated the New England Patriots at home in a 34-0 shutout win. Next up, New Orleans will hit the road again to face the Houston Texans at NRG stadium. So, let’s take a look at some of the Canal Street Chronicles staff’s predictions for this week’s matchup.
- Saints’ defense continue their dominating ways, holding the Texans to under 20 points and forcing 3 turnovers.
- The offense also continues to come together, scoring 3 TD’s - 2 receiving and one rushing.
- Saints get another big win to improve to 4-2.
- Chris Olave bounces back for 100+ yards and a touchdown.
- C.J. Stroud throws his first two interceptions of his career.
- Saints hold the Texans to 10 or less points.
- Tyrann Mathieu records an interception for the second consecutive week
- Kendre Miller records his first touchdown of the season
- Texans defense forces two turnovers against the Saints
- Saints defense smothers rookie quarterback C.J. Stroud for four sacks
- Kendre Miller gets 50+ receiving yards again
- Another Pete Carmichael masterclass
- Saints come out flat after last week’s big win, Carr throws 2 picks
- Defense looks sharp against young offense, keeping the Saints in the game
- Saints lose on last second Grupe field goal miss 17-16
- CJ Stroud will throw his first interception
- Kamara has 2 TDs
- Saints win late