Week 14 was a good one for the New Orleans Saints (6-7) who got back in the win column by defeating the Carolina Panthers last Sunday. With that win, the Saints are now in a 3-way tie for 1st place in the NFC South with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Atlanta Falcons. This week, the Saints are at home again and will take on the New York Giants (5-8)
So, let’s take a look at some of the Canal Street Chronicles staff’s predictions for this week’s matchup.
- Tommy DeVito continues his magical run and totals 3 TD’s.
- Derek Carr throws for 250+ but only scores one TD.
- Alvin Kamara has a good game on the ground with 100+ yards and 1 TD.
- Saquan Barkley scores twice
- Jamaal Williams scores his first TD
- Kayvon Thibodeaux records two sacks
- Jamaal Williams scores two redzone touchdowns
- Low scoring game, each team under 20 points
- Cameron Jordan records two sacks