Let’s take a look at some of the CSC staff’s bold predictions and thoughts on the game.
- Over 60 points will be scored.
- Each team will have a turnover.
- Eagles win.
- Mahomes doesn’t throw a TD.
- A running back wins MVP
- No guest stars appear at the halftime show.
- Hurts throws 2 TDs and runs one.
- There is a defensive touchdown.
- A Kelce wins the Super Bowl
- Both Hurts and Mahomes have at least one rushing touchdown.
- Chiefs force two turnovers
- Travis Kelce wins MVP.
- Mahomes with 4 TDs, 325+ yds
- Chris Jones and Frank Clark combine for five sacks.
- KC scores 38+ points and a win.
- Patrick Mahomes throws for over 300 yards.
- Jalen Hurts rushes for over 100 yards.
- Devonta Smith is the leading receiver in the game.
- The Eagles as a team run for over 150 yards.
- Mahomes and Hurts each throw at least 1 interception.
- Chiefs win 32-27
- Jalen Hurts finishes the game as the leading rusher for either team.
- Patrick Mahomes throws two interceptions.
- Chauncey Gardner-Johnson is the recipient of both of those interceptions.
- CJGJ is named the Super Bowl MVP and will be going to Disney World.
- The Kansas City Chiefs rush for over 100 yards.
- Hassan Reddick will get a sack.
- Travis Kelce explodes for 100+ yards and a TD.
Make sure you follow Canal Street Chronicles on Twitter at @SaintsCSC, “Like” us on Facebook at Canal Street Chronicles, and make sure you’re subscribed to our YouTube channel. As always, you can follow me on Twitter @TheNolaGirl