So, let’s take a look at some of the Canal Street Chronicles staff’s predictions for this week’s matchup.
- Jamaal Williams rushes for over 100 yards and 2 TD’s.
- The Saints defense holds Derrick Henry to under 100 yards.
- Saints win by at least 7 and start the season 1-0
- Blake Grupe hits 50+ yard FG.
- Chris Olave puts the league on notice with a 60-yard TD from Carr.
- Payton Turner records at least one sack.
- Bryan Bresee records his first career sack
- Both teams throw an interception
- Derek Carr throws for at least 250 yards and two touchdowns
- Derek Carr and the Saints offense score on their first two possessions
- Alontae Taylor gets an interception in the slot.
- The defense holds Ryan Tannehill to under 150 yards passing.
- Derek Carr throws for over 300 yards.
- Michael Thomas will catch a TD.
- The TE room accumulates over 100+ yards.
- Rushing attack gets off to bad start
- Derek Carr throws three touchdowns
- Juwan Johnson breakout game, catches two TDs