With playoffs right around the corner, the Saints have two shots to get in as with the 4th seed or the 7th, both with some help. But it first starts with a win this Sunday against their biggest rival, the Atlanta Falcons.
So, let’s take a look at some of the Canal Street Chronicles staff’s predictions for this week’s matchup.
- Alontae Taylor gets his second career interception in back-to-back weeks
- A day for the rookies, Kendre Miller and A.T. Perry to score touchdowns.
- Taylor Heinicke rushes for 40+ yards
- Saints pick off Desmond Ridder twice.
- Saints defense holds Falcons rushing attack to under their 130-yard average.
- Chris Olave goes off for 100+ yards and a touchdown.
- The game is close, as the Saints are once again unable to slow the Falcons rushing attack
- Derek Carr excels once again, throwing for 250 yards and two touchdowns
- Saints win but miss the playoffs, dropping their draft stock even more
- Big game for the Saints defense forcing Falcons turnovers to excite an electric home crowd
- Derek Carr adds 2 more touchdowns to his stats to round out the regular season
- Saints WIN, but the Panthers can’t pull out a win over the Bucs so no playoffs this season
- Kendre Miller earns his first touchdown of the season
- Saints pull out the win but miss the playoffs for a third straight season
- Bijan Robinson has over 150 all-purpose yards against the Saints defense